lundi, juin 18, 2007



LAST NIGHT PRINCE SAVE MY POST.

Last night i saw purple rain on TV….
The movie is so bad that i laugh but the music is so damm good that i cry on purple rain.
So the idee is coming on my purple brain, to post a Prince…not exactly Prince….half Prince half George Clinton.
Princton
Two musician who change pour toujours the face of black music.

Ps : when i read my english i laugh and i cry too.

George Clinton prince / paradigm 2005

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Direct Ipod pour moi , thanks XX
the c.

ZVO a dit…

LAST NIGHT, PRINCE SAVED THIS POST.

Last night Purple Rain was aired on TV.

The movie was so bad, I actually laughed, while on the same time, the music got me crying.

So I had this idea - in my "purple brain", to post something that would almost be Prince, but not really - more like half of a Prince mixed with Half of a Clinton.

That would be Princton !

These two musicians, who changed forever the "face" of the Black Music.

PS : When I read myself, I realise how much I suck at english.

Ced a dit…

the crane, c'est un morceau de ton frere ça....

ZVO
thank's for this english lesson...who put my nose in my shit....but i see in the other hand despite my low level in english you perfectly understand what i write that is the most important....sory to maltreat your tong !!!!

Anonyme a dit…

lesson would be class
"put my nose in my shit" sounds kind of rude actually... who's peaking into my stuff would suit much better.

"on the other hand" rather than "in", I don't usually try to figure what's "in" someone's hand when he is not standing in front of me ...

I do understand you yes. I'm actually from the same planet I bielive.

It's important yes.

I wouldn't say "maltreat", more like a gigantic attempt to reshape the whole english language.. some kind of "visionary" new thing you know...

Anyway I might be closer to you than you think !

Later, you Funk junkie.

Ced a dit…

I 'm back, and happy to see my english lesson continue....thank's for all your good advice.

i'm ok to give french lesson too !